Garment Covers & Tailor Made® Hangers Gift Package
Complete and total suit care begins with this Butler Luxury Tailor Made® Suit Hanger and garment cover package.
The ultimate gift for that hard-to-shop-for person, the savvy man with an eye for luxury, or even something extra special for yourself. This package of 6 items includes:
3 Tailor Made® Suit Hangers
3 Museum Quality 100% Cotton Garment Bags
Choose from two sizes: Size 1 fits suits up to 42, Size 2 fits suits 43 and up.
Choose from two finishes: .
Developed in partnership with museum textile conservators and manufactured in Brooklyn, New York, The Butler's Closet® Wardrobe Covers strictly exclude all chemicals, bleaches, and dyes from the finely woven cotton fabric—the same standards used to protect priceless historical and important garments in museums. Maintain your suits in stellar condition. Suit or tuxedo covers protect elegant and well-tailored suits as well as many other outfits. Women's cocktail ensembles, men's sport jackets, stylish evening jackets, and smart tuxedos require special care.
Covers are generous in size with a 4" gusset, buttons—not zippers—to prevent snags, and an overlapping placket to keep out light, dust, and insects. As seasons change, clean your suits and evening clothes, remove dry cleaning bags, and move out-of-season items to a separate closet. Storing clothes in dry cleaning bags or heavy plastic bags is harmful. Plastic bags trap moisture, do not allow fabric to breathe and emit gases that affect your clothing. Heavy canvas bags also don’t allow clothes to breathe and can contain chemical finishing agents.
Suit or tuxedo covers protect your clothing all year long. These conservation covers shield your wardrobe, preventing clothes from rubbing against each other in the closet or when packed in a suitcase for a trip.
Museum Quality Suit or Tuxedo Cover
- Bespoke covers protect clothing from light, dust, insects, and damage in the closet
- Original designs—beautifully tailored
- 24" x 4" x 42"—generously sized with a 4" gusset and may hold more than one item
- 100% cotton percale woven to textile conservator specifications
- Thread count 200
- Free of dye, bleach, sizing, and chemicals
- Fabric has been scoured with a final "pure finish" water only rinse
- Buttons and overlapping placket keep insects away
- Use at home and for travel
- Helps prevent yellowing from dry cleaning bags
- Machine washable and proudly "Made in New York"