Virtual Display Manager – The program complements your existing single or multi-monitor system with the convenience of additional virtual displays that can share existing physical screens using existing hardware, along with the ability to call up different monitor configurations at the push of a button.
Many recent studies, including Microsoft Research, show that multi-monitor systems as well as larger monitors can improve user productivity by 10-50%. However, several factors are driving the rise in the use of multiple monitors along with large-screen displays:
. The cost of purchasing additional equipment (monitors and updated video cards)
. Desktop space required for additional or large monitors
. App compatibility where most apps are not designed to work with larger screen sizes.
. Power consumption and therefore additional costs
• Works with any number of physical monitors and is configurable for each physical monitor.
• You can divide each physical monitor into 16 separate virtual displays.
• The virtual displays can be the same size or individually scaled to suit the user’s requirements, i.e. evenly spaced layouts and asymmetric configurations are supported. This is important when using monitors of different sizes and aspect ratios.
• Supports local login and remote connections – Microsoft RDP and Citrix ICA sessions, VNC and Radmin are just a few examples.
• Allows you to switch between local and remote login without losing the configuration and placement of the system window, which does not depend on the number or size of the monitor.
• Provides control over the placement of icons when changing to a different geometry or monitor configuration.
* Click here
Title Release: Virtual.Display.Manager.184.108.40.206211
Developer: Home Page
Virtual Display Manager 220.127.116.11211 (4 MB)
The post Virtual Display Manager 18.104.22.168211 Multilingual [Latest] appeared first on S0ft4PC.
#VirtualDisplayManagerFinal #VirtualDisplayManagerFullVersion #VirtualDisplayManagerPortable #VirtualDisplayManagerLatest #Tools&Utilities