One of my editors is obsessed with makeup. She has all sorts of brushes and she was telling me that the best bronzer brush makes blending so much easier. That means she has more time to do things like read my work...and, take care of her kids (clearly, my work is the more important task, haha).
Do you have a bronzer brush? If not, you may be asking yourself, "how is that brush different than my other brushes?
Comparison Table Preview Product CLOTHOBEAUTY Premium Synthetic Kabuki Makeup Brush Kit, Incredible... Check Price EcoTools Retractable Kabuki Travel Foundation Brush for Blush Bronzer... Check Price vela.yue Pro Bronzer Brush Face Definer Blush Brush Multipurpose... Check Price Bella and Bear Blush Brush for highlighting bronzing contouring... Check Price Angled Blush Brush/Bronzer Brush By Keshima - Best Brush for... Check Price Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzing & Contouring Brush Check Price Bella Terra Cosmetics - Brush (Bronzer Brush) Check Price Magic Foundation Brush - The Most Addictive, Most Useful, Most... Check Price What Is A Bronzer Brush?
As the name implies, a bronzer brush is what you use to apply and blend bronzers on your face. A good bronzer will highlight your face, giving it a healthy, after-beach, tanned glow. And the best bronzer brush will make it easy to apply.
It can be a minefield, though. Use the wrong kind of bronzer brush and it's easy to botch things up. It doesn't help that there are several types of bronzer brushes available in the market.
Also, you might already own the best bronzer brush and not know it. For instance, if you have an angled brush that you use for contouring your face, then you can use it for applying bronzers. Or if you have a fan brush, you can use it with your bronzers to highlight your face.
How To Choose the Best Bronzer Brush
To get that perfect tanned look, you will need to use the best bronzer brush. The best choice will depend on what type of bronzer you are using, or where you are going to put it on.
Synthetic Or Natural brushes
What is the best bronzer brush for cream products?
Synthetic brushes usually work better with cream-based bronzers, while natural ones are ideal for powdered products. Synthetic brushes do not absorb the moisture from a cream, ensuring that you can get it on your face smoothly. However, these do not hold powder as well as natural brushes do.
For vegans and those who do not like the idea of brushes with bristles that came from something that used to be alive, there are synthetic brushes that pick up only the right amount of powder that you would need on your face.
Further, if you have a liquid or gel bronzer, it is best to apply it using your fingertips. Your body's natural warmth will heat it and make it easier to spread.
Sheen Or matte?
If you are applying a sheer or matte bronzer, then you should be using brushes with rounded heads. Meanwhile, the best bronzer brush for shimmery products has a fan shape that can control the amount of bronzer you put on your face.
These fan brushes also have white bristles that make the bronzer visible, letting you know just how much of the product you are putting on.
A kabuki brush that has dense and short bristles is the best bronzer brush to use if you want to blend the product. Apart from these guidelines, you should know that you should always use a clean brush. Even the best bronzer brush will not work that well if you have used it for other makeup products such as foundation or blush.
Cleaning Your Bronzer Brush
Remember to clean your brushes regularly. Dirty bronzer brushes might transfer old makeup and bacteria onto your skin. It is recommended to wash this EcoTools brush once a week by running the bristles under warm running water. Do not get the ferrules and the handle wet.
You can also add a drop of shampoo or cleanser to the bristles and work up a gentle lather before rinsing in warm water. You can dab a cloth to absorb excess water and then let it air dry.
The Best Bronzer Brush: How We Chose
To complete this list of the best bronzer brush candidates that you can buy right now, we scoured dozens of listings on Amazon, choosing only the best and top rated listings.
The Best Bronzer Brush You Can Buy in 2019
Getting that "just got home from a day at the beach" look is easier with the best bronzer brush for you and your bronzer products. Here are some of your choices for the best bronzer brush.
1.CLOTHOBEAUTY Luxury Synthetic Kabuki Makeup Brush Kit CLOTHOBEAUTY Premium Synthetic Kabuki Makeup Brush Kit, Incredible... Made of best quality synthetic bristles, incredible soft you ever feel. Copper ferrule and Delicate Wooden handle. It can be used with loose and compact powders. Delivers powder smoothly and evenly. Help to build gorgeous coverage as... Extra Large size, The Dense Bristles and such large size make foundation blending quickly and evenly. Achieve the... Check Price
CLOTHOBEAUTY Luxury Synthetic Kabuki Makeup Brush Kit is an excellent tool to use for bronzers, blushes, and other powder makeup products. It uses synthetic bristles that are not sourced from animals. This cruelty-free high-quality brush is soft to the touch. The brush has a wooden handle and copper ferrule, making it look elegant.
If you have a powder bronzer, then this one is the best bronzer brush for you. It works with both compact and loose powders. This synthetic brush helps you put on the bronzer evenly and smoothly. It also has a dense clump of bristles that allows you to blend everything in a snap.
Each bristle measures around 2.3 inches long. It also covers an area of approximately 1.9 inches.
2. EcoTools Retractable Kabuki Travel Foundation Brush EcoTools Retractable Kabuki Travel Foundation Brush for Blush Bronzer... RETRACTABLE KABUKI BRUSH: With soft cruelty-free synthetic bristles, this versatile makeup brush is the perfect travel... MAKEUP BRUSHES: Whether they're travel size makeup brushes, eye makeup brushes, foundation brushes or big brushes, the... BAMBOO MAKEUP BRUSHES & PRODUCTS: Our cruelty free products are made from recycled aluminum & plastic with 20% cotton &... Check Price
If you are always traveling, then you will want the EcoTools Retractable Kabuki Travel Foundation Brush to maintain your looks. The synthetic bristles are 100 percent cruelty-free, so vegans love them as well. Not only that, this EcoTools brush is made with bamboo, recycled aluminum, upcycled plastic, and cotton.
The bristles hide when not in use, making this the perfect travel-sized brush for bronzers. Further, the company promises that applying your bronzer will be a breeze, and everything will be even and flawless.
3. Vela Yue Pro Bronzer Brush vela.yue Pro Bronzer Brush Face Definer Blush Brush Multipurpose... Made of Matt Plastic Handle, Extra-strong Ferrule, Top Quality Synthetic Fiber Hairs, No Shedding No Smell, Handle Fixed... Designed with Long, Fluffy, Rounded-Tapered Brush head, With Artisan Perfect Handcraft. Multipurpose for Face Powder Bronzer Makeup, Perfect Tool to Contour Your Face and To Suit Every Edge of Your Face. Check Price
The Vela Yue Pro Bronzer Brush can also be used as a blush, definer, and contouring tool. This cruelty-free brush has synthetic bristles. The handle and ferrule use durable plastic.
This brush does not shred or smell, and it is very well made. It has a fluffy brush head that can help you spread bronzers evenly on your face while also allowing you to do some contouring. The company offers a 30-day money back or replacement guarantee.
4. Bella And Bear Blush Brush Bella and Bear Blush Brush for highlighting bronzing contouring... BEAUTY AWARD WINNERS - Our products have been featured in Cosmo beauty magazine as a luxury cosmetics product. Several... PROFESSIONAL QUALITY - The angled brush head features super soft firm synthetic fibers - The handle is made with... MULTI PURPOSE - Perfect for applying blush - bronzer or foundation to the face - also the tappered bristles means it is... Check Price
The Bella and Bear Blush Brush is an excellent choice not just for bronzing, but also for contouring and highlighting. This angled brush has soft yet firm synthetic bristles, while the handle uses sustainable wood. It is guaranteed vegan-friendly and cruelty-free. The tapered bristles are also excellent for applying bronzers to your face.
5. Angled Blush Brush By Keshima Angled Blush Brush/Bronzer Brush By Keshima - Best Brush for... ACCURATE, EVEN AND EFFORTLESS application of cheek contour, bronzer and blush. Picks up JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT of blush, bronzer and foundation. HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS - Made with premium quality synthetic fibers - as soft as real hair, don't absorb product into... Check Price
The Angled Blush Brush by Keshima is an excellent choice for those who are looking for a brush to use with their blush, bronzer, or contouring makeup. If you want an easy, fast and effortless way to apply bronzers, then this brush should be on the top of your list.
This brush will pick up the perfect amount of bronzer to evenly cover your face. It is also made from top-quality synthetic fibers that feel as smooth as real hair.
What's more, this brush is effortless to clean because it doesn't absorb the bronzer. The company also uses a seven-step process that prevents shedding. They also allow you to get your money back if you are not satisfied with this product.
6. Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzing & Contouring Brush Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzing & Contouring Brush Multi-tasker bronzing brush contouring brush Check Price
Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzing & Contouring Brush is both a contouring and bronzing brush with soft bristles that can give you a flawless look. It has a golden handle that looks like bamboo stalks. The shape makes it very easy to hold.
This brush gives you just the right amount of bronzer you need for your face. It also has a dome shape that makes it easier for you to sculpt your look.
7. Bella Terra Cosmetics Bronzer Brush Bella Terra Cosmetics - Brush (Bronzer Brush) The Bronzer Brush's full, round bristles evenly distribute color for a smooth, sun-kissed finish. Gentle fibers won't cause irritation. We are the only AUTHORIZED SELLER on Amazon for Bella Terra products 100% AUTHENTIC buy with confidence and BE WARE FROM... Check Price
The Bella Terra Cosmetics Bronzer Brush helps you put on bronzers effortlessly. With easy and fast applications and perfect blends, this brush gives your face an airbrushed finish.
With the round shape of its brush head, you can use this product for bronzing and blending. You can also use it for contouring, sculpting, and highlighting your face.
With soft bristles, this brush is great for powder bronzers, too. Like every other brush in this list, you should also clean this Bella Terra product. If you are still having second thoughts about this product, then you can now buy worry-free as the company is offering a money back guarantee.
8. Jacqueline Kalab Magic Foundation Brush Magic Foundation Brush - The Most Addictive, Most Useful, Most... You can use the best, most expensive makeup in the world, but if you don't use good brushes to apply it, it will still... Helps to fill fine lines, pores, and imperfections. Cult-favorite makeup brush to celebrities & makeup artists around... For the busy professional woman to achieve beautiful results with liquid, cream, mineral and powder makeups. Applies and... Check Price
It's difficult not to raise an eyebrow when your Amazon listing claims that the product is "most addictive," "most amazing," and "most useful." But it seems that if there is one product that can claim all these, it is the Jacqueline Kalab Magic Foundation Brush.
While most people recommend using a brush exclusively for bronzers, you can use the Jacqueline Kalab Magic Foundation Brush to apply your foundation first. You can then wipe it clean with a tissue and then apply concealer, bronzer, blush, highlighter, contour, or powder. You get a perfectly uniform and flawless look every time.
This brush is designed by the celebrity makeup artist to give you easy and fast makeup application. Plus, its small size means that you can just put it in your purse for all-day touch-ups.
Get That Beautiful Tanned Glow With The Best Bronzer Brush
The best bronzer brush gives you an even and uniform color with every swipe. It's the easiest way to put on bronzers and it can prove to be a much better choice than compact applicators and beauty sponges. Plus, the best ones are cruelty-free, as they are made with synthetic fibers that did not come from animals.
The best bronzer brush will not cost you that much either. You can buy these brushes for less than $$$. Because they are not prone to shredding, these brushes will stay with you for a long time. Just remember to clean them once in a while.
Is your favorite brush on this list? Tell us which one in the comments below.
The post Best Bronzer Brush: Top 8 Products To Buy For A Sun-Kissed Look appeared first on .