Minitab – provides the tools you need to analyze data and find meaningful solutions to your toughest business problems.
Take the work out of data prep with one-click import. Intuitive menu options to sort, stack, transpose, and quickly recode your data.
Export graphs and output directly to Microsoft Word or PowerPoint to easily create presentations and share your results.
• Measurement Systems Analysis
• Graphical Analysis
• One-sample Z-test, one- and two-sample t-tests, paired t-test
• One- and two-sample Poisson rate tests
• Scatterplots, matrix plots, boxplots, dotplots, histograms, charts, time series plots, etc.
• Easily create professional-looking graphics
• Contour and rotating 3D plots
• Probability and probability distribution plots
• Edit attributes: axes, labels, reference lines, etc
• Data collection worksheets
• Cause-and-effect diagram
* Optimal Tree with option to select alternative trees
* Relative Variable Importance
* Cross Validation for Regression (k-fold cross validation and test set) and Binary Logistic Regression (test set only)
* Python Integration: ability to call python scripts from Minitab Statistical Software and display results in the Output Pane
* Multi-Vari chart in the Quality Tools menu is the original chart from Release 18; the new visualization added in version 19.2 is now the Variability Chart