What You’ll Learn from this Episode About the Magic of Surrender, Courage, and Truth in Midlife:
- What surrender, courage and truth have in common when it comes to your growth.
- Why there’s no transformation without truth.
- Why it’s a courageous decision to tell yourself the truth.
- How your fear can limit your truth.
- What the consequences can be when you don’t tell yourself the truth.
- How mentors can be instrumental to your growth and development.
- When your soul guides you in a direction that’s inconvenient.
- Why finding your purpose can be the beginning and not the end of your pursuit.
- Why it’s critical to ask yourself what lies you’re telling yourself.
- How accepting your truth and accepting “what is” can be the start of changing your life.
- Why the question, “What do you want more than anything else?” can help you develop commitment.
- Why you can’t figure out your purpose from the sidelines.
- Why surrender may be one of the most important things we can do as humans.
- Why being open to allow life to lead you can actually be life-changing.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
This week we’re talking about the magic of surrender, courage, and truth with Kute Blackson.
Kute is someone who believes that it takes true courage to tell yourself the truth. And if you think about your own life, I’m sure you’ll be able to relate to this.
Let me tell you more about my guest Kute Blackson. He’s a beloved inspirational speaker and transformational teacher. He speaks at countless events he organizes around the world as well as at outside events including A-Fest, YPO (Young Presidents’ Organization), and EO (Entrepreneurs’ Organization).
He is a member of the Transformational Leadership Council, a select group of one hundred of the world’s foremost authorities in the personal development industry. Winner of the 2019 Unity New Thought Walden Award, Kute is widely considered a next-generation leader in the field of personal development.
He’s also the author of The Magic of Surrender: Finding the Courage to Let Go, a life-changing book that teaches you how to harness the power of surrender to live your highest purpose.
Kute Blackson’s mission is simple: To awaken and inspire people across the planet to access inner freedom, live authentically and fulfill their true life’s purpose.
I can’t wait for you to hear his unique story and message. It’s full of wisdom and incredibly powerful! Please enjoy this episode.
Connect with Kute Blackson
BOOK: The Magic of Surrender: Finding the Courage to Let Go: The Magic of Surrender: Finding the Courage to Let Go by Kute Blackson; available on Amazon and your favorite online booksellers
Free Passion Project Worksheet: https://suzyrosenstein.com/passionproject50/
Podcast Episode 278: How to Get Unstuck and Find Your Dreams in Midlife: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-278-how-to-get-unstuck-find-your-dreams-in-midlife/
Connect with Suzy
NEW PODCAST: Women in the Middle® Entrepreneurs: Are you a 50+ woman business owner or entrepreneur who’s dealing with navigating classic midlife issues that are affecting the way you run your business? We’re looking to interview guests just like you from a wide variety of different businesses! Apply now: www.midlifeinterviews.com
Work With Me: The Women in the Middle® Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a signature six-month, online group coaching program and community for midlife women, especially entrepreneurs, who know they’re meant for more, are ready to create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most successful, free and fun version of themselves! You’ll create a new Midlife Operating System that will support that way you grow forward to more freedom, peace, and balance. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com and apply and book your free call; it’s a fun, no-obligation “MOMENTUM CALL” and we’ll see how I can help you find what’s missing so that you love your life again.
Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth personalized support! Apply for my personalized coaching program where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or RSS, and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.