On the first day back at school let students celebrate how special their name is by competing an 'All About My Name' worksheet.
It's free in our TpT store!
This fun and practical activity will help students record some information about their name and also provide for a beautiful classroom display.
Name activities for the first week of school
As well as completing this page, you could also:
- graph the class names based on how many letters they contain
- make names out of magnetic letters
- make a desk name tag to help students learn the name of the class and seating positions
All About My Name Worksheet
To complete this page students
- write their name
- count the letters
- count the vowels
- count the consonants
- identify letters of their name is various fonts and color them in
- record the first letter of their name as a capital
We think these pages would look fabulous displayed under self-portraits too! If you make some, tag us on social media so we can see them!
Check out our 'Back to School Happy Pack for some printables to make getting back to class practical and fast to prep!